Thursday, July 11, 2013

My New Love



Meet my new love- the Kate Spade personal size zip around planner! I am in love, love, love!!!!!!! This binder is advertised as purple but is more magenta than purple. I love the color and the gold colored rings. I have moved out of my orange Osterley....for now that is.  I am using Flavia portable size inserts from Day Timer ONLY because I was dissatisfied with what I was doing with my Filofax pages but that might be temporary too.  I LOVE FILOFAX but most of all I LOVE agendas and planners of all kinds.  
What's your favorite planning tool/ planner? Please share. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour - I have the green one like this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @LJ

    I love this color......but I also have the green!!!! It's gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete